SkyTeam member Aeromexico is offering flights from Los Angeles to Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic starting at US$361 (~€335). The fares include a carry-on bag, while adding checked bags would cost US$441 (~€409). This deal can be especially interesting for SkyTeam Elite Plus members as they enjoy free checked bags and lounge access in Mexico City.
There is a broad availability, especially in summer 2023. That is probably the best time to travel as Aeromexico will fly Boeing 737s instead of Embraers in July and August.
Our availability calendar highlights all possible flight dates at the lowest price for trips up to 28 days. It will forward you to Momondo with your selected flight dates. There, you can choose between Aeromexico’s US site to pay with US dollars or OTAs. Alternatively, you can select Aeromexico’s European website (and pay with Euros).
You would fly Aeromexico’s Boeing 737s or Boeing 787 Dreamliners to Mexico City. After a few hours there, you would continue on Aeromexico Connect’s Embraer jets or (between July 1 and August 31, 2023) Aeromexico’s Boeing 737s. On some dates, you can add a short stop in Guadalajara, but that would complicate your journey.
Search & Book
The fare rules don’t state how long the deal will remain valid. There is no minimum/maximum stay and stopovers aren’t allowed (mini-stopovers are). There’s pretty good availability, especially after July 2023. While there’s no availability in December, the deal returns in the second half of January.
Our availability calendar will forward you to Momondo where you can choose where to book your flight. One option is Aeromexico’s US site where you can book with US dollars or slightly cheaper online travel agencies (OTAs). It can also forward you to Aeromexico’s European website, where you can pay with euros. There is also Google Flights (instructions), where you can set more filters.
Aeromexico issues the cheapest tickets in booking class V. This is what a trip via Mexico City booked on Aeromexico’s website would give you:
- 5,212 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 3,476 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 3,476 Award Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 3,476 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 2,796 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 2,796 Kilometers on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 2,608 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 2,000 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 2,000 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 1,736 Award Miles + 20 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,736 Award Miles + 6,948 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 1,736 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 1,736 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 1,736 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 1,736 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 1,736 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 1,736 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 1,736 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
Hotel prices in Santo Domingo usually start at roughly €30, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Cover Picture: © Maciej Czekajewski - fotolia.com