After looking for the cheapest IHG hotels in Florida last week, this week we decided to focus on another popular hotel brand: Hilton. Though obviously, a real Hilton Hotel will definitely not make this list, we did see a DoubleTree, a Garden Inn, and a Homewood Suites make the cut, along with a few Hampton Inns, a Home2 Suites, and two Tru hotels. Some of these hotels are even well located (while others, unsurprisingly, are not at all). Without further ado, here are the 10 cheapest Hilton hotels in Florida:
All prices mentioned are final prices, incl. taxes and fees. However, we do not claim that these hotels will charge that exact price throughout the entire year.
- Home2 Suites Florida City starting at US$84 (~€78)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld starting at US$96 (~€90)
- Hampton Inn Tallahassee-Central starting at US$96 (~€90)
- Hampton Inn & Suites MacClenny I-10 starting at US$97 (~€91)
- Garden Inn Tallahassee starting at US$103 (~€96)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF Area starting at US$103 (~€96)
- Tru Florida City starting at US$107 (~€100)
- DoubleTree Jacksonville Airport starting at US$107 (~€100)
- Homewood Suites Tallahassee starting at US$107 (~€100)
- Tru Sebring starting at US$108 (~€101)
Here you can see the 10 hotels on a map:
Undoubtedly, the hotels in Orlando and Tallahassee are the highlights of this list, along with the US$84 (~€78) suite hotel in Florida City, from where you can easily get to the Keys. In some cases, the 4-star DoubleTree at Jacksonville airport may come handy for a night before an early flight. However, I can’t imagine anyone getting excited about paying US$97 (~€91) for a hotel in MacClenny. Overall, I’d say that the cheapest IHG hotels had somewhat more attractive locations, e.g. in Daytona Beach, but Hilton’s list includes better brands.
Cover Picture: © Hilton