It is no secret that many of our readers live in the UK, and that Hilton is one of the most popular hotel brands. That’s why we decided to search for the 10 cheapest Hilton hotels in the United Kingdom, both for the Brits wishing to earn cheap status nights in their own country or for others wishing to travel to Britain.
We do not state that these hotels are available at this price throughout the year. Also, it is possible that we may have missed a hotel due to it being more expensive on every date that we checked.
Here’s the list:
- DoubleTree Coventry Building Society Arena starting at £53 (~€62)
- Hampton Aberdeen Westhill starting at £57 (~€66)
- Garden Inn Sunderland starting at £60 (~€70)
- Hilton East Midlands Airport starting at £61 (~€71)
- Hampton Newcastle starting at £61 (~€71)
- Garden Inn Doncaster Racecourse starting at £61 (~€71)
- DoubleTree Swindon starting at £63 (~€73)
- Hampton Manchester Northern Quarter starting at £65 (~€76)
- Hampton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter starting at £65 (~€76)
- DoubleTree Coventry starting at £65 (~€76)
Here you can see all the mentioned hotels on a map:
If you were expecting to find a hotel in London on this list, you’ll be disappointed, as none of these hotels is even close to the British capital. However, with Coventry, Aberdeen, Newcastle, Doncaster, Manchester, and Birmingham on the list, you could make a really interesting tour of the UK at a small price. Football fans will also appreciate the 2 hotels that are located inside or next to a stadium (DoubleTree Coventry Arena and Garden Inn Sunderland). Surprisingly, there’s also a real Hilton on the list, even if it’s located at the quite unknown East Midlands Airport.
Summing up, for up to £65 (~€76), you’ll either get to sleep in a 4-star hotel or at one of the Hampton hotels that offer free breakfast. Seems pretty sweet.
Cover Picture: © Hilton