Our availability calendar highlights all possible flight dates at the lowest price for trips up to 28 days. It will forward you to Lufthansa with your selected flight dates.
Between Budapest and Frankfurt, you’ll fly on an Airbus A320 family aircraft in economy class. On the long flight, you’ll usually fly in an Airbus A330, which has a 2-3-2 configuration in premium economy. If you’re departing from Kosice, you’ll have to first fly to Germany via Vienna with Austrian. If your long-haul flight departs from Munich, you’ll be sitting in an Airbus A350 – also with a 2-3-2 premium economy configuration.
Lufthansa’s Premium Economy
In comparison to other airlines, Lufthansa’s Premium Economy is solid, but not outstanding. The reclining seats and legroom are above average. Still, cabin service and entertainment are almost the same as in LH’s economy class product.
In contrast to its regular economy seats, Lufthansa offers broader and more comfortable seats in Premium Economy, switching from a 3-4-3 / 3-3-3 seat alignment to 2-4-2 (Boeing 747 and Airbus A380) or 2-3-2 on its other wide-body aircraft. Furthermore, you can check two bags up to 23 kg at no additional cost. While the food is identical, it’ll be served on chinaware instead of plastic.
Search & Book
The fare rules don’t mention any expiration date. There is a minimum stay requirement of a Saturday night or 6 days and a maximum stay limit of 12 months. You also have to book these tickets at least 40 days before departure.
You can find availabilities in the calendar above that will forward you with your selected dates to Lufthansa’s website. Alternatively, you can use Google Flights (instructions) to search for flights.
- 10,582 CV Points on Vistara Club Vistara
- 8,518 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 8,518 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 8,018 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 7,572 Award Miles + 1,514 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 7,572 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 7,572 Award Miles + 7,054 Tier Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 7,572 Miles on Egyptair Plus
- 7,158 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 7,054 Miles on Asiana Club
- 7,054 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 7,054 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 7,054 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 7,054 Miles on TAP Miles&Go
- 7,054 Award Miles on LATAM Pass
- 6,536 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 5,248 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 2,074 Award Miles + 8,518 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 2,074 Award Miles + 200 Points on Miles&More 2024
- 1,036 AsiaMiles on Asia Miles
Hotel prices in Dubai usually start at roughly €40, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
Finding the Best eSIM Plan
→ All Dealz for Dubai