Some of the connections consist of long layovers. Just be careful when booking flights. For a few more Euros, you often get much better connections. Or you could always decide to do a free stopover in Doha.
Thanks to our reader Rolf who notified us about this deal via the “report a deal” form.
Search & Book
Tickets for these deals will be sold only until February 29, 2020, according to the fare rules. And the offer is valid for trips commencing between now and June 26, 2020 and August 13 and December 13, 2020. Availability is good in May, September and October.
The minimum stay requirements are for 3 days. In case you want to take a more extended trip – that’s what we’re assuming – you can also book your return flight up to 6 months after your departure from Europe.
- 6,090 Points on Finnair Plus
- 4,540 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 3,784 Avios + 80 Tier Points on British Airways Executive Club
- 3,784 Avios + 360 Elite Points on Iberia Plus
- 3,784 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 3,784 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 3,784 Award Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 3,784 Points on JetBlue TrueBlue
- 3,784 Award Miles on LATAM Pass
- 3,784 Points + 20 Elite Points on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 3,784 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 3,784 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 3,784 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 3,784 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiLes
- 3,784 Award Miles on Oman Air Sindbad
Comparing prices, location and reviews is an essential part of finding the best hotel dealz. Our favorite hotel booking platofrm can be very useful in that regard:
Also make sure to check out the following hotel voucher and coupons. They may be useful when planning for your trip:
Information & Tips for Philippines
The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific and comprises more than 7,000 islands. In the capital, Manila, there is a famous waterfront promenade and a centuries-old Chinatown called Binondo.
Best Time to Visit
The Philippines are most popular during the dry season, between November and April. At this time the country is fully accessible, including its many beautiful islands and more remote areas. Temperatures are high during March and April, so it’s best to travel during the cooler months of December to February.
Entry & Visa
Since 2013, if you are from a EU country you don’t need a visa if your planned stay in the Philippines is 30 days or less. Citizens from 157 countries can now enter the Philippines visa-free.
→ All Dealz for Philippines
Cover Picture: © fazon - stock.adobe.com