The Costa Fascinosa has a recurring circuit this fall, departing from Barcelona and visiting Andalusia, Lisbon, and the Western Mediterranean, before returning to Barcelona after 10 nights. While prices for an inside cabin usually cost at least £542 (~€631) per person, there’s one date (November 13), for which you could even book an ocean view cabin for only £469 (~€546).
While we believe that paying £469 (~€546) for an ocean view cabin is the best deal, you obviously have the choice of booking an inside cabin for £338 (~€394) or a balcony cabin for £565 (~€658).
The lowest fare (regardless of the cabin type) includes full board. You’ll also be able to choose your preferred cabin and dinner time. Another option is to book the All Inclusive Drinks fare that includes any drink at any time for a surcharge of £260 (~€303) per person.
This is the itinerary for this cruise:
- November 13: Barcelona (departs at 13:00)
- November 14: Savona, Italy (7 hours)
- November 15: Marseille, Southern France (8 hours)
- November 16: At sea
- November 17: Malaga, Spain (10 hours)
- November 18: Cadiz, Andalusia (10 hours)
- November 19: Lisbon (10 hours)
- November 20: Gibraltar (6 hours)
- November 21: At sea
- November 22: Valencia, Spain’s southeastern coast (11 hours)
- November 23: Barcelona (arrives at 8:00)
The Costa Fascinosa offers space for 3,000 passengers across its 13 decks and is part of Costa’s Concordia-class, along with ships like the Costa Serena. Its most interesting amenities include a pool area with a giant film screen and a sliding glass roof. The Grand Prix driving simulator is also quite popular. The Euro is used as the onboard currency.
Getting to Barcelona
Feel free to use our Travel-Dealz flight search to find the cheapest flights from your city:
Cover Picture: © Costa Kreuzfahrten