Star Alliance carriers Swiss and Lufthansa are currently offering business class flights from Amsterdam to Dubai starting at €983. There’s availability at this price within the first six months of 2023, except March and April. Lounge access and priority services are included in this offer. A change of planes in Frankfurt or Zurich is necessary in both directions.
Our availability shows all possible round trips at the lowest fare for travel durations up to 28 days. You can select an out- and inbound flight and will be forwarded to Lufthansa’s or Swiss’ website with pre-selected flight dates.
Please note that from April 2 to May 2, 2022, the United Arab Emirates celebrate the fasting month of Ramadan. During this time, public services in Dubai are severely limited.
Both Lufthansa and Swiss use Airbus A330-300 aircraft on the flights between Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
There is no question that Lufthansa’s and SWISS’ premium cabins are among the upper half worldwide. Our author Dennis tried both business class products – you can get a glimpse of what you can expect here:
Search & Book
Sadly, we cannot tell you when this deal is about to expire. According to the fare rules, tickets are on sale for trips with a minimum stay of six days. You may find availabilities within the first six months of 2023, except March and April. A quick look at our availability calendar above will tell you more.
To find additional flight dates, we recommend consulting Google Flights. Possible savings when booking with an online travel agency are €20 or less, so we recommend booking on Lufthansa’s or Swiss’ website.
Why is booking with an airline better than with an online travel agency?
More often than not, online travel agencies offer lower fares than airlines do. We still recommend booking with the airlines directly. There are two main reasons for that:
Better Customer Service
In case any problems like delays, cancellations or missed connections arise, you can communicate directly with the airline. The airline has to take care of you because you have a contract with them.
If a travel agency issues your ticket, you may have to reach out to them first. You also depend on your OTA to forward information like flight changes instead of receiving them directly from the airline. In many cases, you may get a prime exhibition of responsibility shifting rather than problem-solving.
This especially applies to premium tickets. You don’t want to spend more than €1,000 to wind up with some budget OTA’s telephone hotline in case anything goes wrong.
Baggage and Other Fees
Economy fares not including hold luggage are industry standard by now. In most cases, travel agencies charge much higher baggage fees than the airlines themselves. If bags are not included in your fare, airlines are often the cheaper alternative.
This also applies to other things like food services, insurances or priority treatment. In almost all cases, you pay less for additional amenities when booking on the airlines’ website.
Both airlines issue these tickets in booking class P. A trip with Swiss via Zurich may pay off more for most Star Alliance frequent flyers:
- 8,346 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 7,526 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 7,126 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 6,926 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 6,676 Award Miles + 1,336 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 6,676 Miles on Asiana Club
- 6,676 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 6,676 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 6,676 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 6,676 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 6,676 Award Miles on LATAM Pass
- 6,676 Miles on TAP Miles&Go
- 6,676 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 6,676 Miles on Egyptair Plus
- 6,302 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 4,674 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 3,692 Award Miles + 7,426 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 3,692 Award Miles + 480 Points on Miles&More 2024
Meanwhile, you can earn the following when spending this flight in Lufthansa’s business class:
- 12,948 CV Points on Vistara Club Vistara
- 8,092 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 7,518 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 6,474 Award Miles + 1,296 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 6,474 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 6,474 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 6,474 Award Miles on LATAM Pass
- 6,246 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 4,532 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 3,692 Award Miles + 7,518 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 3,692 Award Miles + 480 Points on Miles&More 2024
Hotels in Dubai start as cheap as €30 , depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is searching on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
Finding the Best eSIM Plan
→ All Dealz for Dubai