SkyTeam member Air France currently sells discounted tickets to Mauritius. With departure from Budapest, you can reach the island in the Indian Ocean for as little as €784 (~HUF 303,370). This price is a Premium Standard fare, meaning it does not only come with extra space on your long-haul flight, but also Sky Priority services and two checked bags of 23kg each.
Our availability calendar highlights all possible flight dates at the lowest price for trips up to 28 days. It will forward you to Air France with your selected flight dates. You can find some May und June departures, with the majority of flights available in November and December.
Flights between Budapest and Paris are Air France A320 family services. Some are operated by chartered Boeing 737 aircraft. In any case, you will be seated in economy class. The long-haul flights are Airbus A350 services during the summer, sporting a 2-4-2 seating pattern in premium economy. Flights in November and December see a Boeing 777-300ER taking you to Mauritius.
Search & Book
This fare is valid without an expiration or travel period. You have to stay at least six days or one night from Saturday to Sunday on the island to get the cheapest tickets.
Finding these fares is a bit difficult, as Google Flights displays wildly inaccurate prices. To give you an indicator: Most dates that Google marks for €1,100 or less are actually €200 cheaper on Air France’s website. Because of that, we have been able to figure out travel periods in May, June, November and December 2024.
Since the cheapest tickets are only available on the airline’s website, we recommend purchasing them right there.
Air France issues short haul flights in booking class Y, long haul segments are booking class A. SkyTeam frequent flyers can earn the following mileage:
- 19,548 RDM + 3,246 MQD on Delta SkyMiles
- 14,464 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 14,464 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 13,740 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 13,290 Miles on Aerolíneas Argentinas AerolíneasPlus
- 13,290 Miles on CSA OK Plus
- 13,290 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 13,290 Miles on Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles
- 13,290 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 13,290 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 13,290 Miles on Air Europa Suma
- 13,290 Award Miles on Etihad Guest
- 12,516 Award Miles + 120 Tier Points on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 7,420 Points on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 2,540 Award Miles + 58 XP on Flying Blue
Cover Picture: © Air France