If you need some “mora mora” and want to travel in comfort all the way from Italy to Madagascar, we have this premium economy deal for you with Air France from several Italian cities, starting at €871. This offer is valid for dates between November 2023 and March 2024 and includes 23 kg of checked luggage.
For a stay of up to 30 days in Madgascar, you can obtain the required visa upon arrival at the airport, with a fee of approximately €35. For longer stays, the visa must be applied for in advance at the Embassy of the Republic of Madagascar in your country.
Changes to bookings are subject to a fee of €250 (as well as a possible rate difference), and cancellations are not allowed at the lowest rate in premium economy class. When booking via a third-party provider, additional processing fees are usually incurred.
We were able to find this deal from the following airports in Italy:
- Bologna at €871
- Turin at €876
- Venice at €878
- Milan Linate at €878
- Roma at €878
- Florence at €879
- Naples* at €901
Please note that most of the dates from Naples require one overnight stay in Paris.
Our availability calendar highlights all possible flight dates at the lowest price for trips up to 28 days. It will forward you to Air France or KLM with your selected flight dates.
You will fly from Italy to Paris to Charles de Gaulle Airport. Different aircraft types can be used, with the feeder flight made in economy class. The changeover to the long route to Madagascar is served by an Airbus A350-900. In premium economy class, there are 24 seats in a 2-4-2 configuration.
Search & Book
The fare rules do not reveal anything about how long this offer is bookable. We were able to find availability between November 2023 and March 2024. The minimum stay is 6 days or one night from Saturday to Sunday and you can spend up to 12 months in Madagascar.
The tickets are issued in booking class Y for the Italy-Paris flight and booking class A for the Paris-Antananarivo flight. Here is an example of the miles you will earn flying from Bologna to Madagascar:
- 17,598 RDM + 2,924 MQD on Delta SkyMiles
- 12,992 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 12,992 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 12,872 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 12,372 Miles on CSA OK Plus
- 11,904 Miles on Aerolíneas Argentinas AerolíneasPlus
- 11,904 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 11,904 Miles on Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles
- 11,904 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 11,904 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 11,904 Miles on Air Europa Suma
- 11,904 Award Miles on Etihad Guest
- 11,472 Award Miles + 120 Tier Points on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 6,468 Points on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 2,884 Award Miles + 58 XP on Flying Blue