Members of the frequent flyer program Miles&More can currently benefit twice from each rental with Avis. All bookings made by October 31, 2023 for rentals until December 15, 2023, are eligible for up to 8,000 bonus miles.
Apart from the usual miles, you’ll get:
- Rentals of 3-5 days: 4,500 bonus miles
- Rentals of 6-10 days: 6,500 bonus miles
- Rentals of 11-14 days: 7,000 bonus miles
- Rentals of 15-21 days: 8,000 bonus miles
Together with the 750 Miles&More miles that you’ll get for renting with Avis (plus up to 1,250 miles if you have a Miles&More status), you can earn up to 10,000 Miles&More miles with one (long) rental.
It sometimes happens that the rates for such promotions are higher than when booking directly via Avis. Interestingly enough, it’s the other way around here: you pay less via the deal link than when you book on the Avis’ homepage.
For instance, in October you’d pay €591 (in advance) for a mid-range rental car in San Francisco if you book through Miles&More, while Avis’ website charges €609.
Terms & Conditions
There is a list of requirements that have to be met if you want to benefit from this offer:
- You have to book your vehicle via this promotional link.
- Bookings have to be made by October 31, 2023.
- Rental period: Until December 15, 2023
- The offer is only valid for rentals of intermediate-class vehicles and above.
- The offer is valid worldwide, but some countries and Avis stations might be excluded.
- Most discounted rates, such as company rates or rates for employees of the tourism industry, are excluded.
- Multiple rentals on a single day are excluded.
- Long-term rentals (28+ days) are excluded.
- A single Miles&More member may not take part in the promotion more than once a day.
- A Miles & More service card must be presented at the Avis counter when you pick up the car.
- This offer can be used up to three times per person.
- Miles will be credited after the car is returned.