Star Alliance member EgyptAir offers really interesting prices for business class flights from Johannesburg. Starting at €584 (~ZAR 12,011), you can reach European cities such as Brussels, Vienna or Larnaca, or even Tel Aviv, Riyadh, Mumbai and Beijing starting even lower, at €419 (~ZAR 8,617).
While most of the prices remained the same and availabilities decreased, prices in July dropped by up to €50 on some routes.
You can get to the following cities in Europe:
- Larnaca, Cyprus at €618 (€584 in July)
- Vienna, Austria at €648
- Geneva, Switzerland at €671 (€630 in July)
- Brussels, Belgium at €677 (€635 in July)
- Madrid, Spain at €695 (€650 in July)
- Frankfurt, Germany at €695 (€652 in July)
- Copenhagen, Denmark at €698 (€656 in July)
These are the destinations in Asia and the Middle East:
- Tel Aviv, Israel at €462 (€419 in July)
- Mumbai, India at €525 (€480 in July)
- Beijing, China at €611
- Guangzhou, China at €607 (€563 in July)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at €745 (€699 in July)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at €745 (€699 in July)
Our availability calendar highlights all possible flight dates at the lowest price. It will forward you to the Travel-Dealz.com flight search.
Egyptair uses a Boeing 787, which has a 1-2-1 configuration in business class. For connecting flights, the Airbus A330 has a 2-2-2 configuration and the Boeing 777 has a 2-3-2 configuration, both offering lie-flat seats. The Airbus A320 family and the Boeing 737 have a 2-2 configuration with recliner seats. The A220 doesn’t have business class and you’d be booked in premium economy.
You can read the review of the Airbus A330 below:
Search & Book
The fare rules do not state how long this fare will remain valid. You can add a stopover in Cairo for free.
You can use our calendar above that will show you availabilities. Once you selected your dates, it will forward you to the Travel-Dealz Flight Search with your preselected flight dates. You can also search more specifically on Google Flights (instructions) for example by setting filters. You can then use our Go2 browser extension to book your flights.
EgyptAir issues these tickets in booking class J. This is what a trip from to Tel-Aviv would earn you:
- 10,198 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 8,986 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 8,786 Miles on Miles&More
- 8,786 Award Miles + 400 Points on Miles&More 2024
- 8,786 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 8,274 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 6,206 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 6,206 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 6,206 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 6,203 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 5,171 Miles on Asiana Club
- 5,171 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 5,171 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 5,171 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 5,171 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 5,171 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 5,169 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 5,169 Miles on South African Voyager
- 5,169 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 4,137 Award Miles + 691 PQP on United MileagePlus
You can calculate your own earnings with the help of our mileage calculator. We also have a status calculator, which can help you decide which status should you aim for or which status does your next trip helps achieve. Or use our program mileage calculator that calculates your earnings based on your current status and routing:
See instructions on our status calculator‘s page.
Wherever you go and whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search: