Oneworld member Iberia has re-started an interesting promotion: Currently, you’ll receive a 10% discount when purchasing gift cards, e.g. you’d get the €50 gift card for €45 or a €500 gift card for €450. Those gift cards will then be valid for one year. The flights, however, have to be operated by Iberia, Iberia Express, or Air Nostrum and be booked on Iberia’s website. The campaign runs until August 18, 2023.
Be aware that the purchase of gift cards is currently tied to some risks.
- The validity of these Iberia gift cards is quite short (only one year). If you don’t find a use for these gift cards until August 18, 2024, they will be entirely lost.
- The flights you eye may always get more expensive. Or other airline may offer cheaper tickets.
- If your flight gets cancelled, you will most likely be reimbursed with another gift card, not cash.
The discount will automatically be applied. You only have to select the design and value of your gift card, enter the recipient, and then pay.
You can choose between the following options:
- €50 gift card for €47 (-6%)
- €100 gift card for €92 (-8%)
- €300 gift card for €273 (-9%)
- €500 gift card for €450 (-10%)
- Individual value between €20 and €3,000 (-10%)
Terms & Conditions:
Use up to 1 year from the date of purchase and without restrictions on Iberia, Iberia Express and Air Nostrum flights. It is not valid for flight+hotel or flight+car bookings. Can be used multiple times until the balance runs out.
Redeeming the Gift Cards
The gift cards are valid for a year after purchase and can be redeemed for flights with Iberia, Iberia Express, and Air Nostrum. If you spend less than the card’s value, the remaining value will stay on the gift card for later use, and you can also combine various gift cards.
When booking, you can enter the gift card in the last booking step Payment in the Discount with Promotional code field:
Cover Picture: Photo by Miguel Ángel Sanz on Unsplash