Lufthansa’s (and more…) loyalty program is celebrating its 30th anniversary with a ludicrously good offer: Until December 31, 2023, Miles&More members can earn 30 Miles per Euro spent for hotel bookings on booking.com.
That means a single booking of €500 earns you a whopping 15,000 miles! Depending on the value you assign to a Miles&More mile, that means you’d get back miles worth up to €250. Even more conservative calculations would result in €125 value, which is still a decent 25% of the paid price.
To earn the miles, you have to book your stays via this site:
In most cases, prices on the Miles&More promotional version of booking.com are identical with the main page. A select group of offers (partner offers from third party providers) are not available and a little more expensive on the promotional site. Either way, the mileage bonus is much higher than the potential single-digit cash savings.
Search & Book
You can simply open the promotion page and hit the Book now button. You are forwarded to the promotional version of booking.com. The miles you are about to earn are displayed right away above the price:
In the last step, you will be asked to enter your Miles&More service card number:
The promotional version of booking.com is identical to the regular version, including almost all prices.
Terms & Conditions
The good news first, this offer is not limited by a travel period. You can book as short term or as far into the future as you like. The following restrictions apply:
- The mileage bonus is not applied to tourism or resort fees. Mileage bonus for taxes depends on country and property.
- Foreign currencies will be converted to Euro before the bonus is applied.
- Miles will be credited up to 64 days after your stay.
- Miles can only be earned for hotel bookings. Airport transfers or flights are excluded.
- Some rates like employee rates are exempt.
- You must:
- Accept all cookies on the promotional site
- Enter your Miles&More number on the last booking step
This is a red-hot promotion for Miles&More members. We recommend making as many bookings as possible during the promotional period, at least for all the trips you have earned. Be sure to choose flexible rates for stays far into the future. You never know what might happen. And if everything goes well, you get decent mileage out of it.