Star Alliance member TAP Portugal has issued some great fares for business class leisure travel to the Caribbean destination Cancun. Prices start as low as €1,337 for nonstops from Lisbon or €1,477 (~£1,284) for flights from London. Of course, there are flights from other cities for less than €1,500, including Barcelona and Paris.
These are the departure options:
- Lisbon at €1,337 (nonstop)
- Barcelona at €1,359
- Madrid at €1,360
- Brussels at €1,373
- Amsterdam at €1,407
- Paris at €1,429
- London €1,477 (~£1,284)
- Milan at €1,485
- Rome at €1,485
- Zurich at €1,493
Our calendar displays all available dates for flights from Lisbon. You can expect to get discounted tickets from other departure airports on the same dates more often than not. Once you’ve selected the route and dates that suit you best, you can either be redirected to our Travel-Dealz.eu flight search to get the cheapest OTA price, or to TAP’s website, where you’ll pay roughly €60 more.
TAP uses Airbus A330-900neo planes on their long-haul routes, featuring 1-2-1 seating in business class.
Not too long ago, TAP’s Executive Class was infamously subpar. By now, however, all planes have been equipped with new seats that can be converted into fully flat beds and offer quite a high comfort. The service is also said to be very friendly.
Search & Book
You have to be quick, as the offer expires on March 7, 2023 and is valid for departures before November 30, 2023. Your inbound flight may arrive later. The minimum stay requirement is five nights or a night from Saturday to Sunday. A maximum stay of one month applies.
Google Flights shows you all available flight dates, as does our calendar above. You can either get the cheapest price on our Travel-Dealz flight search or pay roughly €60-€100 more to book directly on TAP’s website.
TAP issues all flight segments in booking class J. Flying from Lisbon to Cancun (and back) yields the following mileage:
- 22,586 Miles on Hainan Fortune Wings Club
- 19,576 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 18,714 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 18,714 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 18,712 Miles on Miles&More
- 18,712 Award Miles + 400 Points on Miles&More 2024
- 18,712 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 18,712 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 18,712 Award Miles + 9,356 Tier Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 18,712 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 18,712 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 18,712 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 15,906 Miles on Azul TudoAzul
- 14,034 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 14,034 Miles on Emirates Skywards
- 12,162 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 11,696 Award Miles + 1,948 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 11,696 Miles on Asiana Club
- 11,696 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 11,696 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 11,696 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 11,696 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
Hotel prices in Cancun usually start at roughly €40, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Cover Picture: © TAP Portugal