Prices go as low as €750 (~NOK 8,710) for the premium economy light fare, which is the cheapest option, but it does not include checked bags. By selecting the premium economy standard fare, you can check two bags of 23 kg each. This option is €160 more expensive.
Please note that with the combinations from Oslo, the inbound leg of the trip requires a long layover at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport. However, from departures from Sweden, the layovers are generally shorter.
Our availability calendar highlights all possible flight dates at the lowest price for trips up to 28 days. It will forward you to Air France’s website with your selected flight dates for this fare.
With this deal, you will fly in economy class to Paris Charles de Gaulle, where you will connect with your flight to Hong Kong on an Air France Airbus A350. The premium economy configuration is 2-4-2, offering a comfortable 94 centimeters of legroom.
Search & Book
There is no expiration date for this deal, but please note that it requires a minimum stay of 6 days and has a maximum stay of 12 months. This offer is available in January, February, September and October 2024. You can also find singular flight dates in the months between.
The tickets are issued in booking class A for the long-haul leg in premium economy and booking class Y for the feeder flights in Economy. The mileage credit from Stockholm Arlanda looks as follows:
- 20,268 RDM + 20,746 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 20,268 RDM + 3,362 MQD on Delta SkyMiles 2024
- 15,022 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 15,022 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 13,918 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 13,830 Miles on Aerolíneas Argentinas AerolíneasPlus
- 13,830 Miles on CSA OK Plus
- 13,830 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 13,830 Miles on Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles
- 13,830 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 13,830 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 13,830 Miles on Air Europa Suma
- 13,830 Award Miles on Etihad Guest
- 12,874 Award Miles + 120 Tier Points on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 7,872 Points on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 2,556 Award Miles + 58 XP on Flying Blue
Cover Picture: © Air France