Colombian flag carrier & Star Alliance member Avianca is currently offering a great deal on business class flights from Madrid to Bogotá. Non-stop tickets start for as little as €1,528. A nice bonus of flying Avianca is that business class (XXL) fares are fully refundable.
Our availability calendar highlights all possible flight dates. It will forward you to Avianca with your preselected route and flight dates.
Avianca uses Boeing 787-8 aircraft for their non-stop flights between Bogotá to Madrid. These feature lie-flat seats in a 1-2-1 pattern.
To get a good impression of what will await you on board, have a look at this flight report: New Avianca 787 Business Class
Search & Book
According to fare rules, Avianca sells these tickets until June 12, 2023 for travel between August 1, 2023, and February 29, 2024. A minimum stay of 5 days (or a Saturday night) in Colombia applies to get the lowest fare.
You will have no trouble finding available flight dates on Google Flights (instructions) or using our own calendar above. We advise buying your tickets directly from the airline, especially as these tickets are refundable.
Avianca issues these tickets in booking class D. Here’s an overview of the miles that you’ll receive on various Star Alliance frequent flyer programs for the non-stop flights to Bogotá:
- 24,096 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 14,972 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 14,970 Miles on Miles&More
- 14,970 Award Miles + 14,972 Tier Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 14,970 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 14,970 Award Miles + 400 Points on Miles&More 2024
- 14,970 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 14,970 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 14,970 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 12,476 Miles on Asiana Club
- 12,476 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 12,476 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 12,476 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 12,476 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 12,476 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 12,476 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 12,476 Avios on Iberia Plus
- 12,476 Miles on South African Voyager
- 12,476 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 12,476 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 9,982 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 9,980 Award Miles + 1,996 PQP on United MileagePlus
Feel free to use our mileage calculator to see how many miles your personal itinerary would get you:
Hotel prices in Bogotá usually start at roughly €20-25, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Information & Tips for Colombia
Colombia, located in South America, is a vibrant and diverse country known for its stunning landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and warm-hearted people. From lush rainforests to pristine beaches, and colonial cities to archaeological wonders, Colombia offers an array of experiences that captivate visitors.
Colombia’s warm and welcoming culture, breathtaking landscapes, and diverse attractions make it an enticing destination for travellers seeking adventure, natural beauty, and cultural immersion. From its stunning Caribbean coastline to its picturesque coffee plantations, Colombia offers a truly unforgettable experience that will leave you wanting to return for more.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Colombia depends on the region you plan to explore. Generally, the dry season, from December to March and July to August, is considered the best time to visit as rainfall is minimal, and the weather is pleasant. However, Colombia’s proximity to the equator means that it has a varied climate throughout the year. Coastal areas and lowlands tend to have a tropical climate with high temperatures and humidity, while highland regions experience cooler temperatures.
Visa & Entry
Most visitors to Colombia, including travellers from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and most European nations, can enter the country visa-free for tourism purposes and stay for up to 90 days. However, it’s essential to check the visa requirements based on your nationality with the Colombian embassy or consulate in your home country, as visa policies can change.
→ All Dealz for Colombia