Brussels Airlines published a special offer for Valentine’s Day. You can reach all sorts of destinations in Europe starting at €69 – including luggage and seat reservation. The offer also works for one-way flights.
The offer is valid until February 14, 2023 for flights until the end of the year. Normally, the surcharge from the Light to the Classic fare is €25 to €30 per direction. So you’ll save €50 – 60 on a return flight (if you need checked baggage and seat reservation).
Search & Book
You can book the flights directly on Brussels Airlines’ website or on parent company Lufthansa’s website too. Our following form can forward you there:
In the next step, it is important to actually select Economy Classic as the fare. If everything goes well, it will cost the same as the Light fare (sometimes even less).
- Madrid for €69
- Toulouse for €71
- Milan for €72
- Marseille for €74
- Venice for €77
- Lyon for €79
- Bordeaux for €79
- Berlin for €80
- Prague for €80
- Geneva for €82
- Booking period: until February 14, 2023
- Travel period: until December 31, 2023
- Does not apply to flight bookings with small children (up to 2 years)
- The offer is only valid for flights departing from Belgium
- Also applies to one-way fares
- Applies only to flights operated by Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian or Brussels Airlines
Cover Picture: Photo by Adi Sagi on Unsplash