Florida is one of the most popular US states for tourists. Be it because of the warm weather, the many beaches, or the many theme parks, there are a lot of reasons to travel to the sunshine state. This popularity, however, is also reflected in hotel prices. For all our readers that prefer staying at IHG hotels, we decided to search for the 10 cheapest IHG hotels in Florida. And stay tuned, because next week we’ll do the same for Hilton.
All prices mentioned are final prices, including all taxes and fees. However, the hotels may charge higher prices on some dates.
So, these are the cheapest IHG hotels in Florida:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florida City-Gateway To Keys starting at US$86 (~€80)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville – Mayport / Beach starting at US$96 (~€89)
- Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin Area starting at US$96 (~€89)
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront starting at US$98 (~€91)
- Candlewood Suites Orlando – Lake Buena Vista starting at US$103 (~€96)
- avid hotels Ft Lauderdale Airport – Cruise starting at US$108 (~€100)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando – Lake Buena Vista starting at US$108 (~€100)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saint Augustine North starting at US$109 (~€101)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East starting at US$110 (~€102)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tavares – Leesburg starting at US$113 (~€105)
Here you can see these hotels on a map:
Despite being the cheapest 10 of a total of 259 hotels, the location of these hotels is not as bad as we would have expected. You have 2 hotels close to the theme parks in Orlando, a resort in Daytona Beach, a suites hotel close to Atlantic Beach outside Jacksonville, as well as a suites hotel in Miramar Beach. Furthermore, you can stay at airport hotels in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, where the price range is generally quite exorbitant. Add that to the fact that the Holiday Inn Express hotels offer free breakfast, and you’ve got a surprisingly good list of hotels for your next trip to Florida.
Cover Picture: © IHG
Hotel 1 auf der Liste ist ähnlich wie das benachbarte Best Western eine brilliante Wahl, falls man Key West mit Outlet-Shopping kombinieren will. Billige Übernachtung (insbesondere im Vergleich zu den Hotels aus den Keys) – und nur 2 Autominuten ins Outlet.