Germany is a popular tourist destination for many Europeans. Not only does Travel-Dealz’ home country offer beautiful old-towns, historic sights, mountains in the south and beaches in the north, but its location right in Europe’s centre means that it’s not too far away for many people, with millions of Europeans only being a relatively short drive away. This is why we have decided to look for the 10 cheapest IHG hotels in Germany this week:
- Holiday Inn Munich – South starting at €57
- Crowne Plaza Frankfurt Congress Hotel starting at €65
- Holiday Inn Express Offenbach starting at €68
- Holiday Inn Express Munich City – East starting at €69
- Holiday Inn Express Düsseldorf – Hauptbahnhof starting at €69
- Holiday Inn Express Cologne – Troisdorf starting at €73
- Dresden Zentrum starting at €73
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport-Neu-Isenburg starting at €73
- Holiday Inn Express Augsburg starting at €74
- Holiday Inn Express Nürnberg – Schwabach starting at €74
We do not claim that these prices are always available. Also, it’s possible that we missed a hotel, as it was more expensive on each of the dates checked.
Here you can see the 10 hotels on a map:
If you want to visit Northern Germany, you will have to pay more for your IHG nights, since the cheapest hotels are mainly in Bavaria, North Rhine-Westphalia and near Frankfurt. The fact that a Holiday Inn is sitting in first place and a Crowne Plaza is second was not necessarily to be expected, but it is also due to the rather unattractive location of the two hotels. Otherwise, the list is unsurprisingly dominated by Holiday Inn Express properties, which don’t offer great luxuries but do offer free breakfasts.
Cover Picture: © IHG