Oneworld member American Airlines offers non-stop flights from Miami to Bogotá, Cartagena and Medellin in Colombia starting at US$212 (~€195). You can upgrade your fare to the Main Cabin for US$120 (~€111), which includes a checked bag.
Our availability calendar highlights all possible flight dates at the lowest price for trips up to 21 days. It will forward you to Momondo, from where you can book on American Airlines’ website.
Search & Book
You can use our calendar above that will show you availabilities. Once you select your dates, it will forward you to Momondo with your preselected flight dates. Momondo will then forward you to American Airlines’ website. You can also search more specifically on Google Flights (instructions) for example by setting filters. You can then use our Go2 browser extension to book your flights.
American issues Basic Economy tickets in booking class B and Main Cabin tickets in booking class Y. This is your mileage credit for a flight to Bogotá, with Main Cabin offering significantly better earnings:
- 1,218 Points on Finnair Plus
- 756 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 530 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 502 Avios + 10 Tier Points on British Airways Executive Club
- 488 Avios + 70 Elite Points on Iberia Plus
- 4,870 Points on Finnair Plus
- 3,026 Avios + 24 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 3,026 AsiaMiles + 20 Club Points on Asia Miles
- 3,026 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 3,026 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 3,026 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 3,026 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiLes
- 3,026 Points + 6 Elite Points on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 3,026 Award Miles on Etihad Guest
- 3,026 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 1,130 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 1,072 Avios + 40 Tier Points on British Airways Executive Club
- 1,042 Avios + 300 Elite Points on Iberia Plus
Hotel prices in Colombia usually start at roughly €20, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Information & Tips for Colombia
Colombia, located in South America, is a vibrant and diverse country known for its stunning landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and warm-hearted people. From lush rainforests to pristine beaches, and colonial cities to archaeological wonders, Colombia offers an array of experiences that captivate visitors.
Colombia’s warm and welcoming culture, breathtaking landscapes, and diverse attractions make it an enticing destination for travellers seeking adventure, natural beauty, and cultural immersion. From its stunning Caribbean coastline to its picturesque coffee plantations, Colombia offers a truly unforgettable experience that will leave you wanting to return for more.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Colombia depends on the region you plan to explore. Generally, the dry season, from December to March and July to August, is considered the best time to visit as rainfall is minimal, and the weather is pleasant. However, Colombia’s proximity to the equator means that it has a varied climate throughout the year. Coastal areas and lowlands tend to have a tropical climate with high temperatures and humidity, while highland regions experience cooler temperatures.
Visa & Entry
Most visitors to Colombia, including travellers from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and most European nations, can enter the country visa-free for tourism purposes and stay for up to 90 days. However, it’s essential to check the visa requirements based on your nationality with the Colombian embassy or consulate in your home country, as visa policies can change.
→ All Dealz for Colombia