The prices for first class flights have risen massively in the last few weeks, so this offer from Lufthansa and Swiss from Budapest for flights to India still seems pretty good in comparison. With availability from July to April 2023, you can reach Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru for €2,642.
If you do not want to take the booked flights as planned, you can rebook without having to pay a rebooking fee. The route can also be changed, but you always have to pay the difference between the old and new fare.
You currently require a negative PCR test to enter India. Entry regulations could still change, however, until your flight actually takes place – for better or for worse.
To book the flights, you can simply use our search form. After one click, you will be forwarded directly to the booking on Swiss’ or Lufthansa’s website – both are practically the same. There’s availability from July through April.
Lufthansa uses Boeing 747 aircraft on long-haul routes, while Swiss relies on Airbus A340/330 aircraft.
Search & Book
It is not known how long the offer will last. This deal is available for flights from July through April 2023. The minimum stay requirement is 6 days or one night from Saturday to Sunday, and according to the fare rules, you can spend a maximum of 12 months at the travel destination.
You can easily find suitable dates using Google Flights (instructions). You can either book the flights on Swiss.com or on Lufthansa.com. Both are exactly the same.
In first class, flights are issued in booking class A. The business class feeders are issued in booking class J. So you should get the following credits, e.g. if you fly to Delhi via Zurich:
- 27,004 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 24,920 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 24,920 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 24,920 Miles on Air New Zealand AirPoints
- 24,918 Miles on Air Malta Flypass
- 17,680 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 17,680 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 17,280 Award Miles + 3,400 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 17,280 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 17,278 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 17,080 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 16,780 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 16,780 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 16,780 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 16,778 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 12,960 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 12,760 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 12,710 Miles on Asiana Club
- 12,710 Award Miles + 8,640 Tier Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 12,710 Miles on South African Voyager
- 12,460 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 10,514 Award Miles + 26,920 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 10,514 Award Miles + 680 Points on Miles&More 2024
Are you planning to reach a frequent flyer status with these flights? Feel free to use our status calculator to see how many miles you’d still need at (almost) every Star Alliance program:
Hotel prices in India usually start at roughly €20, depending on the city and hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search: