Turkish Airlines is set to debut its new Business Class on flights between Istanbul and Bali. You can now purchase premium cabin tickets for these flights with departure from Egyptian capital Cairo for just €1,083. All flights include a short layover in Istanbul.
You will board a Turkish Airlines A320 family aircraft on flights between Istanbul and Cairo. The long haul segments are feature Turkish Airlines’ brand new Boeing 787-9 aircraft, complete with Turkish Airlines brand new Business Class product.
Thanks to Lukas, who gave us notice via Report A Deal!
Search & Book
Fare rules for this deal are not very restrictive. There is no expiration date, meaning this offer will most likely be based on availability. It is valid for travel commencing between September 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020. As of now, there is plenty of availability. While no minimum stay is given, maximum stay requirements are very generous at one year.
These fares are displayed by Google Flights. You can look for suiting travel dates there (instructions) and use our flight search to find the lowest fare available. Since these tickets are offered exclusively by Turkish Airlines, you can buy them directly at turkishairlines.com. Further, you can add a stopover in Istanbul free of charge on the out- as well as the inbound leg.
Turkish Airlines issues these tickets in booking class K. This is a regular business booking class, resulting in at least 100% of distance miles being awarded to your frequent flyer account. Because of this, this offer is a rather valuable mileage run:
- 28,836 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 28,836 Miles on TAP Miles&Go
- 21,776 Award Miles + 480 Points on Miles&More 2024
- 21,628 Award Miles + 5,406 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 21,628 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 21,628 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 21,628 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 21,628 Award Miles + 14,418 Tier Miles on Azul TodoAzul
- 21,628 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 21,628 Miles on Egyptair Plus
- 20,048 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 18,744 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 18,022 Award Miles + 2,326 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 18,022 Miles on Asiana Club
- 18,022 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 18,022 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 18,022 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 18,022 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 18,022 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
Getting to Cairo
Nonstop roundtrips to Cairo are available from many European airports around €400. These prices drop by €100 if you add a layover in Athens or Rome. Even the most expensive flight from London would add up to a €1,600 roundtrip to Bali – with a long haul Business Class segment:
- Athens at €232
- Rome at €295
- Paris at €390
- Madrid at €410
- Milan at €411
- Amsterdam at €413
- London at €458
Turkish Airlines’ new Business Class
At time of writing, there is no official confirmation on what Turkish Airlines’ new premium cabin will look like. There are some pictures floating around the internet, but none on TK’s website. While their current Business Class product is received well, you can expect the ambitious airline to take it up a notch with their new layout. It is expected to feature 1-2-1 seating pattern. We’ll be glad to receive and publish your review after you’ve tested it!
Cover Picture: © honzahruby - Fotolia.com