Departing from Budapest, you can currently book premium economy tickets to Dubai for HUF 245,000 (~€647). You’d fly with Lufthansa with a short layover in Frankfurt or Munich. For a little bit more, you can also depart from other places in Europe, such as Stockholm, Helsinki, or Rome. From the UK, these tickets cost £663 (~€773).
You can fly from the following cities for less than €800:
- Budapest: HUF 245,000 (~€647)
- Gothenburg: SEK 7,642 (~€676)
- Stockholm: SEK 7,691 (~€681)
- Helsinki: €694
- Oslo: NOK 8,660 (~€746)
- Milan: €753
- Rome: €754
- London: £663 (~€773)
Our availability calendar highlights all possible flight dates at the lowest price for trips up to 28 days. It will forward you to Lufthansa with your selected flight dates.
Usually, you can choose to fly via Frankfurt or Munich. A change of planes in Frankfurt results in an Airbus A330-300 ride to Dubai. From Munich, an Airbus A350-900 takes you to the United Arab Emirates. Both planes feature a 2-3-2 seat alignment in premium economy.
Search & Book
The fare rules only mention that the trips need to be at least 6 days (or a Sunday) long and have to be booked at least 40 days before departure.
Lufthansa issues the feeders in booking class Y and the long-haul legs in booking class N. To give you an example, flying from Budapest via Munich would get you:
- 9,564 CV Points on Vistara Club Vistara
- 8,172 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 8,172 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 7,672 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 6,728 Award Miles + 1,346 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 6,728 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 6,728 Award Miles + 6,376 Tier Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 6,728 Miles on Egyptair Plus
- 6,672 Miles on Asiana Club
- 6,672 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 6,446 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 6,376 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 6,376 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 6,376 Miles on TAP Miles&Go
- 6,376 Award Miles on LATAM Pass
- 6,024 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 4,674 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 2,066 Award Miles + 8,172 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 2,066 Award Miles + 200 Points on Miles&More 2024
Feel free to use our mileage calculator to see how many miles other itineraries would get you:
Hotel prices in Dubai usually start at €25, but can quickly jump to €65 if you want to stay in a nice location. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
Finding the Best eSIM Plan
→ All Dealz for Dubai
Cover Picture: CC0-Lizenz/Pixabay-User 3282700